Friday, August 6, 2010

Meatloaf!

So, a lot has happened in my life since I last posted. I moved, my sister got married, I went camping in the wilderness of Montana for 11 days, and I found out I will soon have an addition to my small family!
But nevertheless, I baked this meal before all of this, I just never posted it.

This meatloaf recipe was a last minute invention. It tasted heavenly too!

I mixed all of it together and pressed it into a loaf pan.
Now for the sauce. I didn't have any idea how to make the sauce, but I had a blast of genius. I mixed some marinara sauce with a little bit of vinegar and sugar. Voila! I had my sauce. I spread it over the meatloaf and baked it on 350 for 1 hour. It was beautiful!
I recommend this recipe to everyone! I am a huge meatloaf enthusiast, and this really hit the spot!

1 comment:

  1. JW, this is also one of my favorite entrees. You convinced me on the sauce, it is a winner.

    ReplyDelete